Marketing and Communication Manager (22.8 hrs per week)
What’s on offer:
- $90k per annum plus super (pro-rata)
- Generous NFP salary sacrifice opportunities and 5 weeks (pro-rata) annual leave
- Flexible working hours/days
- Friendly work environment
Who we’re seeking:
Out Doors Inc. seeks a marketing professional to generate and execute campaigns and strategies in order to raise funds to support its programs. Ideally you will have a track record in omni channel funds through various marketing strategies and possess a high degree of commercial acumen and negotiation skills to deliver successful outcomes. You will be a creative thinker with an innovative approach to marketing and communications further demonstrating an ability to influence, collaborate and liaise effectively with a wide range of stakeholders. You are prepared to roll up your sleeves to support the organisation’s strategic vision and direction.You may undertake a range of activities including (but not limited to):
What you’ll do:
- Marketing campaign development and execution to support the marketing strategy across various channels including digital
- Developing sophisticated content strategies
- Manage the development including writing, proofing, production and distribution of the organisation’s sales, advertising and service collateral and content
- Work across various digital platforms to manage the new online strategy, marketing automation and external communication to respond to the market developments
- Stakeholder and community engagement.
How you’ll demonstrate your experience:
To be considered for this role, your Cover Letter and CV will demonstrate the following:
- A proven track record of delivering successful marketing and communications strategies with limited budgets
- Success in delivering both traditional and digital campaigns
- Highly developed written communications skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills, with experience working with diverse community groups and government stakeholders
- Experience across SEO, PPC, eDM, CRM and social media
- Tertiary degree in marketing or communications or 8+ years professional directly related experience
Where to apply:
Please refer to www.outdoorsinc.org.au (or to request a detailed position description please call (03) 9417 2111).
Written applications with a covering letter should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: the successful candidate will be subject to a criminal, professional and education reference check.
Administrative Officer (22.8 hrs per week)
$45,000 – $49,999 (Pro-rata) + super+ 5 weeks annual leave + salary sacrifice
This position is critical in providing a positive and appropriate first impression to all stakeholders both in person and online.
The successful candidate will possess a high degree of initiative, a passion for creativity and an eagle eye for detail. Reporting to the CEO, the day to day tasks vary from:
- managing of all office operations including reception duties, meeting and greeting visitors and stakeholders;
- engaging with stakeholders and the wider community via various digital platforms and development of promotional material as directed; and
- maintaining efficient and effective administrative systems.
The preferred candidate will have a diploma with minimum of 2 years office administration experience with proven strong understanding of social media management. The person must have sound experience in using tools and software for digital content production as well Microsoft Office suites for the day to day admin tasks. Importantly, a hands-on, creative thinker who is still prepared to take on the day-to-day admin tasks alongside the social media content and management responsibilities of this role.
View the position description via our website (www.outdoorsinc.org.au), alternatively us on 03 9417 2111 or email@example.com for a copy or more information.
Written applications must address the key selection criteria in a separate cover letter and provide a minimum of 2 referees. Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close: Sunday, 15th September 2019.
Outdoor Program Worker, (0.8 EFT; 4 days per week), Permanent subject to ongoing funding
- Salary range $65,000 – $70,000 + supper per annum (pro rata),
- Generous salary packaging options and 5 weeks annual leave (pro rata)
Out Doors Inc. is seeking applications from suitably qualified professionals that can deliver high quality outdoor and recreation programs for people 16+ who are living with a mental health issue and for people with dual disabilities (intellectual and psychiatric).
It is expected that applicants will hold qualifications in Outdoor Education or a related field and have a minimum of three years relevant experience. Applicants must hold instructor qualifications and practical experience in accordance with Out Doors Inc. “Minimum Outdoor Qualifications” in at least two of the following activities: canoeing, bushwalking, surfing, snorkelling, caving, rafting, rock climbing/abseiling or snow skiing.
Applicants must have an understanding and ability to apply relevant legislations and regulations related to outdoor activities.
Written applications must address the key selection criteria and provide a minimum of 2 referees. Please email application to email@example.com.
Sessional Outdoor Program Workers
- $35.03 per hour plus superannuation and salary packaging option.
Applicants must hold instructor qualifications and practical experience in accordance with Out Doors Inc. “Minimum Outdoor Qualifications” in at least two of the following activities: canoeing, bushwalking, surfing, snorkelling, caving, rafting, rock climbing/abseiling or snow skiing.
Written applications must address the key selection criteria and provide a minimum of 2 referees. Please email application to firstname.lastname@example.org
All successful applicants must undergo a police and working with children checks.
Applications close: Ongoing