Administrative Officer (22.8hr per week)
- Salary between $45,000 to $47,000 pro rata (depending on experience), plus attractive salary package, 5 weeks annual leave and 9.25% super
- Friendly environment
- Contract until 30th June 2020 with probability of extension depending on funding
This position is critical in providing a positive and appropriate first impression response to all stakeholders. The successful candidate will possess a high degree of initiative, a passion for creativity and an eagle eye for detail. Reporting to the CEO, the day to day tasks vary from:
- Managing of all office operations including reception duties, meeting and greeting visitors and stakeholders;
- Engaging with stakeholders and the wider community, and distribution of promotional material as directed; and
- Maintaining efficient and effective administrative systems. The preferred candidate will have a minimum of 2 years office administration experience with high level of proficiency in using tools and software such as Microsoft Office suites and database applications. Importantly, a hands-on, creative thinker who is still prepared to take on the day-to-day admin responsibilities alongside administrative systems and ability to manage and prioritise a range of tasks.
Click here for a copy of position description
Written applications must address the key selection criteria and provide a minimum of 2 referees. Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close: Sunday, 5th May 2019.
Sessional Outdoor Program Workers
- $35.03 per hour plus superannuation and salary packaging option.
Applicants must hold instructor qualifications and practical experience in accordance with Out Doors Inc. “Minimum Outdoor Qualifications” in at least two of the following activities: canoeing, bushwalking, surfing, snorkelling, caving, rafting, rock climbing/abseiling or snow skiing.
Written applications must address the key selection criteria and provide a minimum of 2 referees. Please email application to email@example.com.
All successful applicants must undergo a police and working with children checks.
Applications close: Ongoing