Fundraising is important to Out Doors as it allows us to further extend our work in the community.
Fundraising for a respected not-for-profit organisation such as Out Doors will provide many benefits for your company.
Some of these benefits include providing:
- an opportunity to profile your organisation as being socially responsible,
- a fun activity to raise staff morale in the office,
- an opportunity to express gratitude to your valuable clients,
- an opportunity to promote your business and enhance your company brand, and
- a great way to actively contribute to and support a respected not-for-profit organisation.
Out Doors aims to accommodate all organisations with their fundraising requests.
Some that you might like to consider are:
- Run Melbourne – create a team, get active and choose Out Doors as your charity partner.
- Host a Christmas Lunch with proceeds going to Out Doors (Out Doors’ program donation for raffle/silent auction TBC).
- Reward your staff – Win a Survivor Experience (3 days).
- Reward your staff – Win a Day Trip (activity TBC).
- Host an ‘Out Doors’ morning tea at work or nearby park and ask all participants to come along and make a small donation. Management is invited to contribute by matching the total amount of funds raised dollar for dollar.
- Host an Out Doors ‘Go Causal’ day where all staff / members can participate. Employees are asked to come to work in casual clothes and make a small donation. Once again, management is invited to contribute by matching the total amount of funds raised dollar for dollar.
- Host a sausage sizzle on a Friday afternoon or at your local Bunnings.
- Donate funds raised at your organisation’s annual ball to Out Doors.
There are many other opportunities to host fundraising events and Out Doors would appreciate your support in raising much needed funds for the organisation. Please be aware that all fundraising initiatives need to be registered with Out Doors first.
To discuss fundraising for Out Doors, please contact us on 03 9417 2111 or email@example.com.