Welcome to www.outdoorsinc.org.au (the Site). The Site is owned and operated by Out Doors Inc ABN 25 252 946 980.
Acceptance of terms
Change to terms
Use of the Site
The Site is for your personal, non-commercial use only.
When using the Site, you must not:
- infringe any intellectual property right (including copyright, database right or trade mark right) of any person or be in breach of any legal duty owed to any person, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- reproduce any Site Content (as defined below) without our express written permission, which we may grant or withhold at our absolute discretion;
- seek reimbursement from any other party for access to the Site or on-sell any information obtained from the Site;
- deceive or be likely to deceive any person, impersonate any other person while using the Site, conduct yourself in an offensive manner while using the Site, or use the Site for any illegal, immoral or harmful purpose;
- submit, post, upload, email or otherwise send or transmit to the Site, or any user of the Site, anything that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, harm, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or equipment linked directly or indirectly to the Site; or
- interfere with the Site or the servers or networks underlying or connected to the Site or violate any of the procedures, policies or regulations of the Site or any networks connected to the Site.
The entire contents and design subsisting in, relating to or arising out of the Site and available through or in connection with the Site including but not limited to copyright, logos, trade marks, designs, text, graphics, images, information, applications and other files, and their selection and arrangement (the Site Content) are the proprietary property of Out Doors Inc, our content providers or our licensors with all rights reserved. You must not do anything, or omit to do anything, which may infringe our intellectual property rights, except by obtaining our express written permission. This includes reproducing any part of the Site or Site Content.
Acceptance of risk and release from liability
You are wholly responsible for your participation on the Site and you use the Site at your own risk.
You acknowledge that we are not responsible for, and accept no liability in relation to, your use of the Site or your conduct in connection with the Site in any circumstance.
- in the case of goods supplied to you by us, replacement of the goods or supply of equivalent goods, repairing the goods, paying the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods or paying the cost of having the goods repaired; or
- in the case of services supplied or offered by us, the supply of the services again or paying the cost of having the services supplied again.
In no circumstances will we be liable for any indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or in any way connected to business interruption of any type, whether in tort, contract or otherwise.
Termination of access
The Site may contain links to third party sites. Access to any other internet site linked to the Site is at your own risk and we accept no responsibility for the accuracy or reliability of any information, data, opinions, advice or statements made in any third party sites. Linked websites are responsible for their own terms and conditions of use.
We use our best endeavours to minimise viruses and bugs from infiltrating the Site, however due to the nature of the internet the Site may be affected by viruses or bugs from time to time. You must take your own precautions to ensure that the process which you employ for accessing the Site does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your own computer system. We do not accept responsibility for any interference or damage to your own computer system which arises in connection with your use of the Site or any linked web site.